Sunday, July 22, 2007

ZOO!


Erik took me to the Brookfield Zoo to celebrate my birth. We saw a dolphin show that was only a lame 20 min long. It was fun to watch the dolphins, but they didn't have them perform for very long. Oh well. My favorite animal was the polar bears. The mom came out of the cave just as we walked up. Then it jumped into the water. I want a baby polar bear. There was a million people at the zoo, more people than animals. We bought a powerade for $3.50, and it was only a 20 oz. isn't that ridiculous??? I think so, but we were thirsty.This week i worked at the Kane County Fair. It was mostly boring, but everyday my supervisor and I would go and buy ice cream cones for a dollar. The Fair had elephant rides for 5 dollars, but i didn't go. I also saw some cute baby potbelly pigs and baby goats there. It has been an animal week.

Here is a picture of the tie that JoAnn bought for Devon. We have not mailed it to him, so don't mention that he is going to get the best tie of his life.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Wow!! I'm sure Devon will really like that tie!! Ha Ha He will get lots of attention if he ever wears it! Great shot of the polar bear. I will try to post fome pictures this week. Love, Mom