Monday, November 12, 2007

Erik's Birthday

For Erik's B-day I took him on the Heber Creeper. He liked it. It was pretty fun. Here he is with a steam engine. I don't know the difference between train engines, but Erik does.
This is an open air part of the train. I look cold, because I am. It was pretty though.
This is the diesel engine. This is the one that pulled us. Doesn't Erik look so happy? I bet he hopes there are trains in heaven.
YUM. This is Erik's cake i made him. If you can't tell that the candles spell out BYU, then you are not a true cougar.
Look at all that smoke. It must mean that Erik is getting old. It is too bad that you can't see Erik's feet, because he got new shoes for his b-day and was wearing them ALL day. (I didn't let him wear them to church, though.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Think Erik's coolest gift was a broken model airplane.