Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tagged by Sarah

So, I've been tagged by Sarah too.. I understand now! I have learned a lot about myself recently. Mainly, I like little kids and babies a lot. Especially my own, but others as well. This is something new about me because growing up I never cared about being around small children, (except when I was a small child.)
I love it when Jaren has the day off, it is so fun to watch him play with Coral and Carson, he can always make either of them laugh so easily. I'm the Mom that's always worried about something-daddy is fun!
I love to take Coral to the library to get new books to read. I especially like to go and get books for myself. I think I can probably find some time to read now that Carson is sleeping better.
I love chocolate and pasta, those are probably my favorite things to eat. I also love Mom's scalloped potatoes and ham. I wish that was the Sunday tradition, but I also like Roast Beef.
I really like exercising, but only with Jaren. We had a lot of fun training for the half marathon last year, and I am planning on doing it next year- just so you know Jaren!
I am also looking forward to the Holidays, but mostly Christmas. Thanksgiving has been a little lame for me the last couple of years since Jaren always has to work. I am so glad Sarah and Nate are c0ming out for Christmas so I can finally hold little Cooper. It has been so long since the whole family has been together and I am also looking forward to Devon coming home from his mission in June. Coral really needs me right now to build something with play doh, this is most important, so I better go!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So I've figured it out, I have to check both blogs to get the full scoop....

jenny said...

Ummm....I about fell off my chair reading your first fact...Chantille loves to be around children?!?! What the heck?

But I am glad to see you finally came around, it just took you awhile ;)