Sunday, February 10, 2008

Early Valentines Day

Yesterday Erik took me to SLC to celebrate Valentine's Day. We celebrated early, because Erik's grandparents are going to hang out with us next weekend. We went to the temple, then ate at the Lion House. So delicious! Erik even bought me an orchid, even though the last orchid he bought me I killed. So i guess he is giving me a second chance. I forgot the camera so just picture the SLC Temple and Erik and I looking happy!
Here are the orchids that I killed Last May. I have replacements now, so hopefully I will do better!
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful orchids! I hope you and Erik had fun... Jaren and I thought that sounded really nice. Maybe next year we can have a valentines date without a baby with us.

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

what a great husband, maybe Eric needs to talk to Nate about doing something for his wife on V-day.... Very pretty orchids