Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Seattle

I have been trying for quite some time to get these pictures up on the blog. Here is Seattle from a distance. We went there on Thursday. 
Pike's Place! Everything was almost shutting down by the time we got there, but we still made it to a delicious restaurant. If my camera shot was wider to the right you could see some fish being thrown around. 

Erik and I enjoying the baseball game. It was not to chilly of a night, so that was good. 
But there was a little bit of a fight in the air...or the game. It was pretty exciting!!

If you want to have an exciting life like Erik and I, come and visit!! I can't promise a baseball fight, but I will see what I can do. 

1 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

looks fun, I hope you guys are enjoying yourself. How was Erics first week of work?