Sunday, October 12, 2008

Huge Snowstorm in October!!!!




Yesterday we had the biggest snowstorm I think we have ever had and it was on the 11th of October!! Crazy, it snowed all day and we probably ended up with 1 and 1/2 feet to 2 feet of snow. Church is cancelled today andvehicles are stuck in our driveway and we have no water so I thought I would take some pictures and post them so everyone could see what we are going through. Also did I mention that we have almost all of our sugar beets and beans still out in the fields and also all of our potatoes so it isn't really a good time for a huge snowstorm but thats what we have.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! It is as bad as you said mom!! I love the pictures, I can't believe how much snow you had! I hope the rest of the month isn't like that! Love ya!!