Sunday, September 30, 2007

Carson's Blessing

Here is all the Gibby side of the family that was able to make it to Carson's blessing. The bishop didn't announce he was getting blessed and we thought we all might have to come back in 2 more weeks. Good thing Jaren was there it straighten it all out.


Mom wanted me to post some pictures of the festivities from this weekend. Here is the growing Jarrard family. Luckily in this picture Coral is smiling. She didn't want her picture taken, but dad made her laugh. Way to go dad. Carson is wearing a cute white outfit. I think that it looks like a sailor uniform.

Apparently mom is sending me one more picture. I will post it when I get it. Have a great week everybody. Thanks for the party Chantille and Jaren.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks so much Colette for posting those. did you ever get the last photo? It says that it was sent. Anyway hope you can post it. Thanks. Love, Mom