Sunday, September 2, 2007

Back in Idaho and Utah

This post will mostly be of pictures, because they are fun. I even have some Coral and Abbigail. They both have grown up so much since I have seen them last.Here is Abbi Jo and her famous smile. Looking good!









Here is Abbigail doing a leg kick. She did them for us for about half an hour. She is pretty good at them.





Here is all the produce we picked from mom's garden. It would feed a family of 4 for months. We took some of this to provo and shared with Chantille. My favorite part of picking the garden is when Erik threw a tomato off the side of the mountain, because it was dirty. Good thing he didn't do that with all the produce.




I love this picture of Coral. She has quite the cute pose. It was really good to see her again.














Here is a picture of Erik and Coral on Jaren's little scooter. I also tried it out. It was pretty cool. Coral really likes it.

0 comments: