Monday, September 17, 2007

How does my garden grow!


Colette and Erik showed all the vegetables they got from my garden but I thought I would show a picture of the garden so those of you who haven't seen it yet can see it. The garden is on both sides of my driveway but only the big squashes and pumpkins are on this side and as you can see they are taking over! It has done really well this year and we are really looking forward to all the yummy winter squash we will have. I just hope they don't strangle the pine trees!

3 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

wow mom you cant even see your house from that view! that soil must be top notch!!!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

You guys need to check out our blog, the first picture looks like Nate hahaha.

Colette said...

I can totally see the resemblance of Nate in that picture!