Sunday, September 2, 2007

From Kentucky to Wyoming

This was a great sign that Wyoming was almost over. I never want to drive through it again on 2 lane roads. Most of them were not paved. We survived somehow.






Erik really likes this picture, because he thinks it looks like we are part of mount rushmore. This is also a great shot of my new classes. I like them.

Erik and I also went to City of Rocks while in Idaho. Erik is trying to figure out how to climb done from the rock. I am just laughing behind the camera.










Here i am struggling to climb a rock.












These sheep look a little like they are part of the KKK, but Erik doesn't think so.










Here is the winner of the ugly lamp contest at the Kentucky State Fair. Pretty nasty huh?









Here is a picture of Erik and I on the Michigan side of Lake Michigan. We went there for a ward activity. It was a overcast day, but it was still fun to play in the lake.

0 comments: