Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Temple

Just to prove we do other things then just hike here are some pictures of the Seattle Temple. Erik got off work early yesterday, so we decided to go. The temple grounds are gorgeous. Last time we went I forgot the camera, but not this time. There are lots of paths through trees and flowers and such. I will stop describing it and just let you look at the beautiful grounds.


Here we are inside one of the many gardens on the grounds. We are loving it!
Pretty flowers! 
Glamor shots by Deb. Erik is a really good glamor poser. I am still working on mastering the skill. 

 I accidentally posted the pictures as small ones, so I thought I would put my favorite picture nice and large at the bottom. Look at that gorgeous, blue Washington sky. It doesn't rain ALL the time here! I love the temple poking out from all the green shrubbery.

1 comments:

Mom said...

I love your temple pictures. Especially the last one. And the glamor shots are great. Maybe you two should go in the photography business. ha ha. Love, Mom