Sunday, June 1, 2008

No Bear Hike




Monday, Erik and I went on another hike. I was reluctant to go, because of the previous entry about bears and hiking. Luckily, Erik prodded me along and we hiked the 2nd tallest mountain in Kitsap       County. It was about 30 minutes from our apartment. There was a lot of traffic on the trail, so that was good as well. There were also a lot of trees and rhododendrons. They grow very well out here and are wild.  The picture of the two of us together was taken at the top of the mountain. It was no a very clear day as you can see. If it was you would be able to see all the way to Seattle! Pretty cool, you should all come and check it out! I okayed the trail, because of the lack of bears. 

1 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

very pretty, I am glad to hear there were no bears.